Easy peppermint barks are one among the best gifts for holiday season right..? Ghirardelli peppermint barks are yet another Christmas recipe on demand for you. From many chocolate barks recipes, we like chocolate bark candy. How about you..? If you like to make white chocolate peppermint bark, ignore semi sweet chocolate and go ahead with white chocolate and top with your favorite dry fruits or nuts.
Are you a health conscious person? Then replace semi sweet chocolate and white chocolate, forward with dark chocolate and top with your favorite nuts or seeds. You get dark chocolate peppermint barks. Stained glass almond cookies are edible ornaments which may also be gifted. Eggnog Tiramisu is a heavenly Christmas special dessert for you.
Its cloudy here and I could see an yellow tinted day light, and a breeze, patting leaves. A cute and naughty squirrel is digging in search of his food. Yesterday was windy, strong enough to blow my cardigan off. Chocolate truffle, baklava are other treats for you. Chocolate de cream with strawberry syrup is another chocolate based dessert. Yule log cake is Christmas special cake. Some desserts here are caramel banana mousse, rose and berry pudding and pear cobbler.
- 8 oz of white chocolate (I used Ghirardelli)
- 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate (I used Ghirardelli)
- ⅓ cup of peppermint candy (crushed)
- ⅓ cup of unsalted pistachios (crushed)
- Prepare a large baking sheet or any sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Take a heat resistant bowl and melt semi sweet chocolate with double boiling method. (Boil water in a wide open pan and place the heat resistant bowl above it) or in microwave.
- Pour the melted chocolate into an even layer on the prepared baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate. Pour them evenly above the chocolate layer. Gently swirl with your desired pattern with a toothpick or sharp knife.
- Top with crushed peppermint candy and chopped pistachios.
- Chill it until they are set. It may take about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Keep them in refrigerator covered for a week.
When melted chocolate is poured and spread into the sheet with parchment paper, you will see the bowl like this 🙂
Make your desired pattern or swirls like this with toothpick or knife
Top with crushed candy and chopped pistachios 🙂
This is much loved by better half –Anish and our guests too. Homemade peppermint bark will be a great treat for your guests. Try this best peppermint bark recipe, add your own favorite variations like dry fruits and nuts and let me know 🙂