Eggnog French toast is a simple and quick breakfast made with bread and eggnog. This French toast recipe is so simple. This is a holiday season recipe as eggnog is available only during Christmas time. There are many breakfast French toast recipes but this recipe adds a spice to the Christmas season. If you are looking for an easy French toast recipe, this is the “one” for you.
This is a four ingredient easy French toast recipe if the flavoring – vanilla extract is subtracted. The Christmas special recipes in this small space include eggnog tiramisu, which is loved by our readers and friends. Stained glass almond cookies are edible ornaments for your Christmas tree. Yule log cake is yet another Christmas special. Black forest cake is a gift to you.
I feel wintry here. Fall is almost saying good bye. Only a few painted leaves are left in trees. Those floral carpets are now turned into brown and wet. When we go out, we see everywhere decorated with Christmas lights. Yes..! Christmas is on its way. Have you started decorating Christmas trees…? Don’t forget to put wreath in your doors….!
Here is the recipe for alcohol free eggnog.
- 9 slices of any dry bread
- 1 cup of eggnog
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg with a wire whisk.
- Pour eggnog into it and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and combine well.
- Melt a little butter on a skillet over medium heat. Make sure that butter is uniformly coated everywhere in the skillet.
- Add 2 or three slices of bread and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat the same procedure with remaining bread and butter.
Try this quick breakfast for the season and let me know 🙂