I know Christmas eggnog will have occupied a prime position in your refrigerator now. This eggnog snicker doodle cookies will be the best Christmas eggnog recipe where eggnog is transformed to cookies. I am telling this from my anecdote. Do you love the goodness of eggnog with eggnog cookies..? Once you try this, I am sure you are going to love this holiday recipe with eggnog.
From this little space, you can find the recipe to make traditional eggnog without alcohol and cooked egg. Eggnog tiramisu is another heavenly dessert. Stained glass almond cookies are edible ornaments for your Christmas tree. It is not too late to gift easy peppermint barks to your loved ones. Love turkey for Christmas…? Try this different style of turkey stew or spicy roasted turkey.
I’m a bit late for posting my Christmas special recipes this year due to some personal commitments and travel. However I could not forget my readers, as you are my inevitable motivation in every aspect.
The dough will look like this.
Cookie dough balls in the prepared baking sheet.
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 21/3 cups of sugar (divided into 2 cups and ⅓ cup)
- 1 cup of eggnog
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4½ cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt (May be increased to 1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 3500F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- Beat together softened butter and 2 cups of sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and beat again until well combined.
- In another bowl, sift all dry ingredients- all purpose flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to the egg mixture step by step alternately adding eggnog after each dry ingredient addition.
- The dough will be thick and slightly sticky.
- In a small bowl, mix together ⅓ cup of sugar and nutmeg .
- Take 3 tablespoons of dough and make a ball. Place them 2 inches apart in an ungreased prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until they are just set and started to crack.
The recipe source is lets dish recipes. This would conquer hearts of not only your sweet ones but also your lovely guests. Try this and let me know 🙂