Pumpkin cheesecake is a light, airy and creamy mousse for Halloween or thanksgiving treats. I searched a lot for easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe. This pumpkin cheesecake recipe is no bake, so it is okay for you to make when you are running out of time. If you like a cheesecake based pudding, then here is cheesecake budino. Another no bake cheesecake recipe is black berry cheesecake in glasses. Some Halloween specials in this space are three ingredient pumpkin pudding, pumpkin pie and a drink- pumpkin spice latte. If you are vegan, here is the vegan pumpkin soup.
I told you in the cream cheese pumpkin biscuits post, about the sneaking of fall here. I noticed that some of the leaves are not entirely painted in the vibrant colors of yellow, orange and red. May be, fairies are not done with painting yet, I thought. I see dried pine cones on green carpets displaying the beautiful pattern of Fibonacci. I feel hugging of cold breeze and sometimes drizzling of light rain.
Do you love cheesecake…? When you scoop layers of base (biscuit), cream cheese mousse and topping, into your mouth, slowly you feel a melting of mousse and some bites of biscuit crumbles. This easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe will deliver that feeling with the twist of pumpkin flavor. There is no intense taste of pumpkin, as I added vanilla extract. Even if you are not a big fan of pumpkin, this pumpkin spice cheesecake would be fine for you.
- 6 Oreo biscuits/ any chocolate cream biscuits (cream removed)
- ½ cup pure canned pumpkin puree (If you are not using canned, use cooked pumpkin puree)
- 4 oz/ ½ cup of cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon of unpacked brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon of granulated white sugar
- Put chocolate biscuits/ Oreo biscuits in a ziploc or any plastic wrap and crush them with a pestle (or use a food processor). Set aside
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer beat cream until it is smooth.
- Add pumpkin, vanilla extract, sugar, pumpkin pie spice.
- Beat everything together until it is well blended.
- In another bowl, whisk whipping cream and sugar until they form stiff peaks.
- With a rubber spatula, fold whipping cream to the pumpkin mixture and continue till white streaks disappear.
- Take 1 teaspoon of biscuit crumbs at the bottom of serving glass. Pipe or spoon cheesecake mousse onto the top of the biscuit crumbs.
- Decorate the top with remaining biscuit crumbs.
- Chill for half an hour and serve.
The recipe is from here. Try this for the coming Halloween, reserve less time for your dessert and let me know about your experience.