Have a nice weekend to you. You might have heard of the “raw vegan”, the trending diet. For me, it isn’t like “I like only raw vegan”. But in fact I like that too. Whenever I take lots of high calorie stuffs, I like raw vegan dishes to balance that. This raw vegan kiwi pudding is healthy and makes you feel refreshed. You can also try eggless mango mousse, almond yogurt mousse or mixed fruit parfaits.
I came to know about chia seeds only a year back. It is rich in omega 3 fatty acids. I added honey as the sweetener as I want to make it very organic. The coconut milk added will give you a creamy texture.
- 2 large ripe kiwis
- ¾ cup of thick coconut milk (I used coconut milk in can)
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 6 teaspoons of honey (add more or less to balance tartness of fruit)
- ½ Kiwi (chopped)
- Refrigerate your whisk and thick coconut milk.
- Remove skin of kiwis and puree them in a blender.
- Whisk coconut milk with your wire whisk.
- Mix kiwi puree to coconut milk and stir well.
- Add honey and chia seeds. Give a good stir. Pour into dessert cups and refrigerate well.
- When ready to serve, top with chopped kiwis or any sweet summer fruits.
This is creamy, light and a feel good dessert. Try this and let me know about this healthy dessert.