It is a blissful feeling to walk on the street, getting hugs from breeze, beautifully painted leaves falling on you, forming a carpet and holding your dears hand tight. Thank Lord for all the experiences. Hope you all are enjoying the season. This pumpkin pudding is not a firm pudding.
This is my second pumpkin based dessert after pumpkin pie. It is lighter and the chocolate topping paired makes a good treat. Some other no bake desserts here are cheese cake budino, almond yogurt mousse and vanilla panna cotta.
Three ingredient Pumpkin pudding / Pumpkin payasam
Chill time: 6 hours
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree (I used canned pumpkin)
- A can of condensed milk (14 oz)
- ¼ tsp of pumpkin spice (a pinch of ground cinnamon, clove, dry ginger powder)
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence (optional) *
- Chopped chocolate
- In a sauce pan, take pumpkin puree and add pumpkin spice. Heat on medium low flame stirring continuously for 4 minutes.
- Add condensed milk and continue heating for 10 minutes, stirring continuously. Cool it, pour into dessert glasses and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hrs.
- When ready to serve, top them with chopped chocolate.
# If you want the real pumpkin flavored dessert, do not add vanilla extract.
This is a wonderful dessert after lunch or dinner. Try your hands on it 🙂